Bonjour Bubbles

Bougie Bubble

Sale price Price $420.00 Regular price Unit price  per 

These precious babies flew off the shelves last round and we're expecting no less this season. We've put together some of the most sought after bottles from star producers and the last few bottles left in town. Discover these rockstars in Champagne who are shaking the world through these single terroir, minimal intervention and highly limited releases.

What's included in this Bundle -

Ulysse Collin Les Pierrières Blanc de Blancs 

Often an overlooked region, the Côte de Sezanne boasts of a hidden gem in Olivier Collin who heads up Champagne Ulysse Collin. Les Pierrières, a tiny 1.3ha parcel is located in the Cotéaux du Petit Morin, close to the south Côte des Blancs. It's an east-sloping site with chalky soils that contain large chunks of black silex which might have contributed to the unique taste profile of this Champagne.

Made from 100% Chardonnay, the base wine of 2016 makes up 40% of the Champagne, with its remaining 60% coming from the 2015 reserve. It spent 3 years ageing on lees and was disgorged just last March. Be blown away by the elegant, complex expression underlined with hints of smoke, chalkiness and a full buttery finish. A true Champagne lovers dream at every table.

Champagne Pertois-Lebrun Derrière Le Mont Aigu N°12 2012 

Produced from a single lieu-dit in grand cru site of Chouilly comes the highly limited Derrière Le Mont Aigu N°12. A classic Blanc de Blancs from the region, set apart by its 6 years of resting on lees in steel tanks before disgorgement. The Champagne shows a great deal of structure from the perlage to its balance of acidity and minerality. Produced in a limited quantity of below 3,500 bottles each year.

Vouette & Sorbée "Fidèle" Extra Brut Champagne 2017

From winemaker Bertrand Gautherot, one of Côte des Bar’s legend, the Vouette & Sorbée "Fidèle" is produced from the lieux-dits of Fonnet and Briaunes located in the South Champagne region. This wine is produced from 100% Pinot Noir, which Gautherot is a master of from his farming days in Burgundy, undergoes ageing in oak and on lees for over 20months. The base is from 2015 and less than 10% reserve wines are added, contributing to its freshness and acidity, but also a fine balancing act with structure and body. As one of the most highly sought after Champagne producers, this bottle is one to savour.